Refuge Service Manager
|Sector||Strategic/ Corporate - Senior Management|
|Salary||£22 - £23 per hour|
- Hertfordshire based Service Manager
Role: Service Manager
Rate of pay: £20 - £25 (umbrella - dependent on experience)
Resourcing Group is proud to be working with an established London based Domestic Violence Provider. Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to manage their Refuge Service, IDVA and MARAC.
Our client encourages and reflects empowerment, healing and transformation for women moving on from violence. The suitable candidate will share these views and would be joining team with a reputation for excellence in service provision.
This is an excellent opportunity someone who is looking to advance their career within the VAGW sector.
* Managing a refuge, IDVA's and MARAC.
* Responsible for all operational management including supervisions, recruitment and retention and training and development
* Experience of establishing systems to monitor and evaluate service provision quality and outcomes
* Being able to monitor and maintain a high case load of reports.
* Experience of undertaking risk assessments and ensuring effective risk management
* In depth knowledge and experience of the Criminal Justice System and related services
* Knowledge of the issues facing women and girls affected by sexual violence in the context of their cultures and the wider society (FGM, HBV and forced marriage)
* Experience of managing and developing diverse staff teams
* Having the ability to identify and maximise partnership working
* Understanding of managing and monitoring financial budgets
* Enhanced DBS within the last 12 months
* Experience in managing IDVA's and knowledge of MARAC.
For details on this or any other role please contact Holley Najera on 0207264015, or via email on email@example.com
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.