The specialist team at Resourcing Group Futures provide permanent and temporary staff exclusively to organisations, delivering services relating to Domestic and Sexual Violence, Child Abuse and Sexual Exploitation, Criminal Justice, Restorative Justice, Vulnerable Family Support and Family Placement (Looked After Children). Our expert consultants have an enviable network of contacts across the country which gives our candidates access to the widest possible range of vacancies in a diverse set of disciplines.
Every consultant working in Resourcing Group Futures has a passion for supporting the careers of people who are working to assist some of the most vulnerable people in our society. You will be given a dedicated consultant who will take the time to understand your aspirations and will aim to meet you face-to-face. This will help them to get to know you and match you to the most suitable work place.
With over 50 year’s combined recruitment experience, the team has the expertise to provide first rate advice and support to job seekers. Our strong track record demonstrates that we go the extra mile in finding the right job for the people we work with – making sure we focus on finding a rewarding role that best suits your circumstances.
We focus on developing long term relationships with our clients and this approach, along with our commitment to excellent customer service, ensures we have the network of jobs you need to make the right choice. We commonly cover a wide range of vacancies including:
- IDVA/ ISVA
- Refuge Worker/ Project Workers (Criminal Justice/ Victim related services)
- Outreach Worker (Domestic Violence/ Sexual Violence/ Child Sexual Exploitation)
- Crisis Worker (SARC based)
- Family Support Workers (Refuge/ Prison Visiting and Children’s Centre)
- Early Years Workers
- Counsellor (BACP/ UKCP Accredited)
- Programme Facilitators (Freedom Programme/ Perpetrator/ Parenting)
- Business Development and Fundraising Staff
- Research and Policy Staff
- All levels of Operational and Strategic Management
To find out more about our services or to discuss your next career move call 020 7264 0707 or email info@